Friday, September 4, 2015

Para Sa Mga Taong Hindi Pa Nakakatry Ng Marijuana



Sa mga taong hindi pa nakakatry here's my two cents, I am a legal medical marijuana user here in California and I use it for insomnia and I can guarantee you that I have not experienced "praning" high. Don't just assume just because someone smoked shabu and or cocaine that it was the Marijuana that caused all of the craziness you know about Marijuana. I assume you have heard barilan, at saksakan dahil sa pag-aaway ng mga lasing, Kasi they have poor judgement BECAUSE OF ALCOHOL and their actions depend on the mood they were in. But you will almost never hear real cases of violence caused by people under the influence of Marijuana, unless they were already a violent person or maybe didn't even smoked Marijuana but "shabu".


Anyways, I hope if you see me smiling after I just smoked a joint, I'm smiling because of the euphoric effect but that doesn't mean that I am "praning." I can tell you now from my experience (so if you haven't tried, then you better shut the hell up) that even though I am considered just a pothead by some ignorant hypocrite corrupt misinformed/uneducated yet some that are just too religious and conservative that they think I am bad, stupid and lazy but I am not, (like many Filipinos abroad I help MOST of my family) and these people are so dumb or corrupt and again "ignorant" to consider the beneficial effects of medical cannabis as an alternative drug of use for migraine, insomnia and loss of appetite, considering some cannabinoids and THC found in marijuana has lots of beneficial effects for depression and even seizures and cancer.
                                                                                                           
                                                                                             -Jessa Marquez Ferreras-


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on Cannabis and Migraines

    ReplyDelete